These terms and conditions ('the Terms') govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website www.lovelockstore.com ('the Website') and your relationship with The Justine company s. r. o. (trading as www.lovelockstore.com) whose registered office is at Prague, Czech Republic. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
• By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. AMENDMENTS We reserve the right to:
• Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. REGISTRATION You warrant that:
• The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity
• The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for re sale. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing our customer service representatives at:e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information.
• The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
• You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
• As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
• Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
• We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures an authorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
• The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
• You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
9. CANCELLATION RIGHTS
• Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 7 days from the day after receipt of the goods or services.
• If you do cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then: - you must notify us by contacting us or writing to Justine company s. r. o., Prague, Czech Republic; - you must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you; - we will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. The goods and services will be collected by us within 28 days of our receiving your cancellation notice.
• We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
10. PRICE AND PAYMENT
• All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
• If your delivery address is within the Czech Republic, the price of postage is according to tariff.
• If your delivery address is within the countries of the European Union, the price of postage is according to tariff.
• If your delivery address is outside of the countries of the European Union you may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you.
• Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you.
• In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
• You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
• You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket.
• We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value.
• Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
11. ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
• To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website you must:• register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
• You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The Website is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
• Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
• In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:- incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
• To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
• If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
• No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
• These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
17. CHOCOLATE & SWEETS
• To make the most of your sweets we recommend that they are consumed within 12 weeks of receipt.• All products are individually dated to ensure the products are consumed when they are at the best.
• In order to ensure our customers receive the best level of service and are happy to indulge their sweet tooth we offer a comprehensive returns policy in the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with sweets delivered. Please note that the following returns procedure must be followed, and failure to do so may result in us being unable to exchange goods or provide refunds. Also please be aware that we cannot be held responsible and provide refunds/exchanges on stock affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods being stored in climatic conditions such as extremes of temperature that can affect some items - items often stick together or alter appearance slightly, but will taste the same and damage by third parties. In addition please be aware that during the hot summer months goods in transport can be effected by the heat so be aware that delicate goots such as chocolate may not always look as intended, but they will of course still taste as good as ever.
• Should you wish to return an item for any reason please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.
• We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
• You'll need to package the item securely and include: - Your order number - The returns authorisation number - Whether a replacement or refund is needed - The reason why you are returning the item. - Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip.
• Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. We cannot issue refunds on simply unwanted goods due the perishable nature of goods on sale. Refunds/exchanges will only be offered on items that are faulty, and were clearly so at the time at which they were dispatched.
18. GIFT WITH PRODUCTS PROMOTIONS
• Where we are offering a free gift with a product, we shall only provide one free gift per transaction (irrespective of how many products are purchased). The free gift is subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the free gift for a gift of equivalent value.
• In order for us to facilitate the provision of a free gift, it may be necessary for us to include the free gift on our site at a nominal value. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to 'purchase' the free gift without purchasing the product it is provided free with and any attempt to 'purchase' the free gift will be cancelled (notwithstanding any automated communication you may receive acknowledging your order).